Thursday, February 21, 2008

numero uno


So, Kristin didn't have to push too hard to talk me into making a blog. The sad part... she'll be moving out in a little more than a month & I have a feeling that she won't keep up with it! (yes- I said it, Kris). You'll be busy playing wife in that beautiful new house of yours (if you can talk Drew into waiting until you move in to start the decorating)! I seriously have no idea what I'm going to do when she moves out. The little time that we get to spend together has been so much fun. I've heard close friends shouldn't live together. However, I think her moving in for awhile has been nothing but great.

Tomorrow starts the beginning of my fabulous "five-on." In other words- I'll be at work from 1100-2330 from now until Tuesday night. Maybe some interesting stories will emerge. You never know.

So, here's to the beginning of what I hope to be a semi-interesting glance into our lives. Kristin's will be the more interesting aspect... I assure you of that.
(pic is from fall of '06)

No comments: