Thursday, February 21, 2008

One Fine Day

So Court and I are trying out this blog thing. I had mentioned to her a few days ago that I thought it would be fun to do a blog. I think it caught her a little off-guard since I'm not really much of a computer person. Anyways, she started one for us today and to be honest it kind of made my day. Today actually started out pretty terrible. I sat in stand-still traffic for over an hour this morning, was late for a meeting and then to top things off we had a blackout at work just a I was trying to finish up a project. Yuck! But no worries, I got home, ate some chocolate, chatted with Court and read her first blog post. Okay, okay so maybe that doesn't sound too exciting but sometimes it's little things like those that can make a bad day so much better!

No comments: