Thursday, September 11, 2008

appreciation


I thought I would update this blog since it was mainly going to be about Kristin anyways. For awhile now, Kristin & I have met for dinner about every other week. It's definitely a highlight of my week, and- it was just what I needed yesterday.

I've been really upset about the whole Seattle/travel position not working out, and of course Kristin was able to put things in perspective last night. I really am so very lucky to have her in my life. She really helps me to realize the positives in what seems like the suckiest situation ever. There's not many people that are so willing to sit and listen to you complain/cry/sulk for more than an hour!

So, Kristin- me loves & appreciates you. AND- congrats on the promotion! It was well deserved.
p.s.- Kristin, I would love you even more if you would update!
If you see her tailgating this weekend in Starkville- see if you can talk her into updating!

No comments: