Tuesday, July 22, 2008

it's her birthday

It's my dear Krissyboo's big quarter of a century birthday. Although I'm just a little upset (ok, ok- A LOT upset) that she's ditched this blog- she's still the most absolute best friend in the whole world, and I love her tons. So- Mrs. Gorney- I know you had to work today, but I hope it didn't suck too bad. The Gorneys were planning on dinner at Char tonight; I'm sure it was yummy! I'm also thinking she may have gotten shrimp & grits... Kristin, was I right?

To celebrate the anniversary of her birth- here's a couple of videos from last week's beach trip

... and a warning- you might want to make sure the volume isn't too loud. Nobody said my best friend was the next American Idol (well, actually- delusional Kristin actually thinks she might be).

Here's Kristin @ the Tacky Jacks II at Fort Morgan last week. She and Anya (fellow PED nurse) were definitely a crowd favorite with their little "Baby Got Back" routine. I apologize that it's so dark.






next is Kristin & Gretchen (the lil sis) breaking out a little Sweet Caroline. Let's just say they were a little unhappy they had to share the microphone.






Lastly- here's some random candids of the birthday girl from the last couple of years (as long as I've had my digital camera)
















3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

SO funny! If she reads this, happy birthday, Kristin!

Tracy & Joe said...

I loove these pics!! Good birthday post Courtney!!

Kristin said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes Court...and for putting the absolute worst possible pictures you could find of me up on the blog. I know, I know. It's payback to me for not updating the blog. But come on...at least you could have left off the one with me drooling on my 4 chins!! Sexy! P.S. Don't change the blog! I promise to get better.