Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shake It

... you know... the song from Metro Station. It was our "theme song" for the vacation.




As I mentioned last night, I had a very nice vacation at the beach last week. After Kristin, Anya, & I had a long day at work Tuesday night- we all (+ Gretchen) headed down to the condo. We stayed through Saturday, and I had a great time. I definitely was not ready to come back home. Napping on the beach and having so much fun 24-7 with good friends definitely ranks higher than being at the PED.




We mostly stayed at the condo, but we did venture out Thursday and Friday nights. Thursday night we headed to the Tacky Jacks II at Fort Morgan for some drinks and karaoke where Gretchen appreciated being the cute girl in the bar! It was quite a mix of bar patrons. You can tell from the videos that I posted yesterday.






On Friday night we headed to The Hangout at "the t" in Gulf Shores where we met up with some other UMC kids. It's a really neat new place that's built a lot like Lulu's with its open air restaurant, playground, and sand pit. It's very family-friendly (somewhere I probably should not have been after my alcohol consumption that night). It even closed down at midnight.



And, lastly- here's my situation with the blog. Kristin has left me for her husband. So- looks like I need to rename it. Not sure what I'm going to do yet- but be looking for that change.







1 comment:

Tracy & Joe said...

Hey..I tagged you too....And knowing that it's likely that Kristin won't be blogging...(oh I wish she would...) Court this one is for you!! Since you've been doubly tagged, guess you must do it!!