Tuesday, March 4, 2008

2 days down

Just finished a couple of days at work... not terrible days. I've got bunches of errands to take care of in the next couple of days. That means (sadly), I can't hibernate until I have to go back to work. So sad. I love not having responsibility. It goes well with my sleep needs!

Thank goodness the storm that came through yesterday was not what they had expected. We had a couple of MVC's roll in, but I don't think any were really due to the weather. Mainly the bad weather made it impossible for AirCare to fly critical patients, and ambulance services had problems driving through the storms with those critical patients. I have no idea what it would be like to be in the back of a truck with an intubated patient. Scary stuff.

Speaking of weather, poor Kristin had to put up with my cray-cray dog. She was sweet to let the little mutt inside. I swear- I've become that pet owner that doesn't know what to do with her out-of-control pet. Lucy is loud, obnoxious, and a pain in the butt. But, I love her to death.

Most of the paperwork has gone through on the house. So, sometime next week, I should be closing on my house. This is good. I'm ready for the responsibility. I just really need to find a new roommate.

Which leads me to a sad topic. With the wedding just two months away, Krissy-boo is ready to leave me. She's got that beautiful new house to go to after the wedding, and I'm so excited for her! It's been so great having her here though, and I'm going to miss her tons. She's been the best roommate ever. I've always heard that living with your best friend is never a good idea. I think we beat the odds, dear. Love her!

No comments: