Sunday, March 2, 2008

Only 2 Months To Go

So it hit me today. I was looking at my calendar and realized that we have exactly two months to go before the wedding. Up until now, I feel like I've been pretty calm and laid back about things (okay, okay Drew and Court may not agree). But seriously though, I feel like I've gotten things done and felt like there was plenty of time to take care of the rest. I really haven't had any bridezilla moments, at least not that I'm aware of :).Now I must admit, I'm freaking out just a little bit. I mean there is still lots to do and to be quite honest I'm not really sure I'm going to be able to get it all done. I mean the logical part of me knows that eveything will be okay if the bows don't get tied on the programs or I can't find the perfect candles to go on the guest tables. I know that in the end, come May 3rd, Drew and I will be married and isn't that really the most important thing when you get down to it? Of course it is. But I can't help having that girly-girl feeling that this is my wedding day and I want everyting to be perfect. I've told mysellf that I'm going to get a ton of stuff done this week. Seriously, all of those little things that I've been putting off, I'm finally going to check off on my to-do-list. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: